|| Trinity Day Care
Trinity Day Care promotes and provides a positive learning environment for children and families. We are a not for profit organization that is licensed through the Department of Children and Family Services. Our facilities offer developmentally appropiate, stimulating active learning environments for children six weeks through twelve years of age.
Our philosophy is based on using developmentally appropriate practice to provide a children with daily experiences that help them grow and develop positive feelings about theselves, their families, and others in their community. We carry out our mission to do this on daily basis by:
- Maintaining the trained and competent staff that enjoy a teaching, communicating and engaging in activity with children and families
- Offering daily routine that designed it's to meet the developmental needs of the growing child
- Providing nutritional meals & snacks served in a family style setting
- Encouraging and nurturing children to enable them to become independent, secure and comfortable in their environment
- Providing opportunities and activities within a curriculum framework that are of interest, and offer learning experiences for children that is age appropriate and stimulate all domains of growth and development
- Promoting positive social interaction and social learning
- Working with parents and families to develop a partnership to support children
Young children thrive as we support them in the way they learn, through play!
Trinity Day Care was founded in 2003 as a vision of Trinity Lutheran Church to provide a secure, educational environment the offers quality childcare.
Trinity Day Care is a not for profit center subsidized by both private and public resources. The center has 12 classrooms and offers affordable day care for a maximum of 210 children. We offer year round care for children 6 weeks to12 years.
Monday - Friday
5:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.